- If you don’t know witch room to go to.
Ask a friend or Teacher they will probably tell you.
2. What do you do if you ride a bike?
When you arrive at school you just put your bike in the bike shed at the front of the school.
- What do you do if don’t have a ruler or something like that?
Write a note in your planner to remember you or your parents/guardian.
- what do you do if you do not know what to do in class?
ask a teacher by putting up your hand or ask a friend.
- what should you do if you arrive late at school?
sign in at the front office so the school knows that you are here.
When I first went into year seven, I did not know what room to go to in the morning because no one told us but when I got there I sort of followed every on else and I found out it is room 10 so now I that I dont think of it anymore. One of the good things of being in year seven is that you can do loads more stuff like wood work, ceramics, viscom and cooking, My favourite is wood work because you can make cool stuff out of wood.